+44 (0)845 6809276
Do you have a much-loved dog?
Are you expecting or trying for a baby?
Does your dog know?
Do you want to know how to prepare your dog for the new addition?
Tell Your Dog You’re Pregnant offers a practical, intuitive approach for creating a loving bond between your dog and your new baby. Dr Kirkham has packed this book full of information, helpful tips and the latest behavioural knowledge. It is a must read for any dog owning family who is expecting a baby - your dog’s and baby’s future relationship may just depend on it.
Learn how to:
• Prepare your dog for the baby
• Accustom your dog to numerous baby sounds, including toy noises
• Read and interpret your dog’s body language
• Adjust your routine and the household to keep your dog calm
• Introduce your dog and baby for the first time
• Recognise your dog’s warning signs
• Know when you need professional assistance
A baby makes many different noises and your dog needs to be familiar with new sounds ranging from crying to giggling; sneezing to splashing in the bath; as well as all those noisy toys. Prepare your dog for these new sounds with this step-by-step guide and included CD.
UK delivery only - for shipments outside of the UK please contact email@example.com for a shipping cost